Clean your window glass:
- Use a foaming window cleaner and a soft cloth or paper towel.
- Gently wipe inside and outside of the glass.
Clean your window frame:
- Use mild dish soap and water, soft cloth or paper towel.
- Wipe down and rinse completely. Do not use abrasive cloths or cleaner, or any petroleum-based cleaner or solvent.
Clean your door slab:
- Wash with mild soap and water. Rinse with clean water and wipe dry.
- Use a UV protectant such as Armoral to the weather strip and wipe off the excess.
- Use touch-up paint or standard wood finish repair crayons to remove any scratches.
Maintain your door hardware:
- Tighten screws on lockset and hinges when necessary.
- Lightly oil hinges as needed. Wipe off excess.
Don’t forget to occasionally clean the exterior caulk to prevent mold growth. If you have mold or mildew growing on your caulk, we recommend a product called X14.